Getting towed is not precisely the kind of thing you think about all the time when you are driving down highway 5 or your neighborhood streets.
Ten years ago, when I lived in New York, the weather was horrible, and it was hard on my older Volkswagen. I often had to take it to a local mechanic for overheating issues and needed to get roadside assistance more than once for a non-starting battery.
Now that I live in San Diego and we are spoiled for the excellent weather of this city, I confess – it never passed my mind to have the number for roadside assistance handy.
The good news is that we are in the age of technology. What that means for daily drivers is that if you’re stuck on the side of the road and looking for a nearby towing company to get help with your vehicle or have a flat tire or are locked out, you are not alone. As long as you have a smartphone with a data connection, you can start a search by just pressing a button like Siri, or saying “Ok Google” if you are using an android phone, and then continue with “Where can I find a towing company nearby?”
Regardless of where you find yourself stranded on the side of the road, be it San Diego, Mission Valley, Tierrasanta, El Cajon, etc. the following tips will come in handy when you need to call or find a 24/7 towing company.
Let’s explore what the best way to call a reliable 24/7 Towing company is:
- I tell all my friends and customers that nothing beats a referral. If you have used a towing company in the past and are happy with their services, then save their number for the next time you need roadside assistance. Otherwise, call a family member or a close friend and ask them if they know of a tow truck service that they can recommend. Mission Valley Towing values are very consumer-centric and consider a great deal everything our clients think about our service.
- A quick search online will populate a list of tow truck and roadside assistance companies on the front page of Google. This is a fast way to get the contact information for several towing businesses, but it has some drawbacks like some of the companies may be closed for the day, some of them may have lots of bad reviews or not even answer the phone.
- Go on Yelp and search for towing companies nearby. I personally recommend this better than just going to Google. When you start your search using Yelp, you can filter the results by who is closest to you and also the number of positive reviews.
- Download an app on your phone to search for towing companies, some of the most popular startups that offer roadside assistance are Geturgently and Honkforhelp.
- Call AAA Roadside assistance or go on their website, they will ask for your zip code and recommend a list of towing companies that service your area.
At Mission Valley Towing, we lookout for vehicles which have troubles on the freeway and deliver swift roadside assistance. With over 20 years in the towing business, we continually offer the best services in San Diego and its environs.
Our rates are incredibly affordable, services are professional, and we remain friends, as we help you.
Got car problems? Call us now at 1-858-278-1247. Also, feel free to view our photo gallery for our portfolio.