With Christmas season already at our doorstep, we look back and feel happy about how much we have accomplished this year.
Mission Valley Towing has been tirelessly serving drivers in San Diego for so long, we know we couldn’t do it if it wasn’t because of the trust and support from all our clients.
We have a mission to aid every motorist who needs a helping hand on the side of the road. Our flatbed tow truck has proven invaluable when it comes to towing drivers and guaranteeing the security for each car we tow.
My name is Floyd Smith, the owner of Mission Valley Towing, my team and I wish you all a happy and save 🎄 Christmas season next to the people you ❤️ 💕 💝.
Here are a collection of our 10 tips for driving safely In San Diego and avoid traffic infractions during the 2019 holiday season in San Diego:
– Always have a designated non-drinking drivers who can can drive everyone home safely when you are attending a party or social event.
– Don´t drink alcohol or serve it under any circumstances if you or someone in your party is under 21 years old.
– If you had a few drinks and are not capable to drive call a family member or friend for help.
– Don´t allow anyone drive you if that person has been drinking, ask them to stop the car immediately and call someone for a drive home.
– Make sure that you have the number of a cab company handy in case you need it.
Install the drive sharing apps like Uber and Lyft for in case you or a love one needs a drive home.
– If there is nothing else available to go home the same night, think about staying there for the night instead of getting on the road while under the influence of alcohol.
– If you are driving and notice there is a drunk driver on the road do not try to make contact but call 911 and let them know that there is a person under the influence who is dangerously driving.
– Keep in mind that drinking alcohol is not the only thing that can impaired your ability to drive, but also drugs like marihuana and even prescription drugs.
It’s important to always be prepared, don’t wait until the last minute to find out what you need to do in a particular situation, being involved in a car accident is not fun, continue reading our San Diego Auto Accidents checklist brought to you by Mission Valley Towing and learn about San Diego auto accidents most common questions.
Mission Valley Towing is a towing service company providing services in the entire San Diego area including roadside assistance, tire replace and repair, car unlocking, battery jumpstart and off-road recovery for motorcycles and automobiles.
Mission Valley Towing is available starting Monday through Sunday 24h a day. We are available by calling (800)-619-4869 or go to https://missionvalleytowing.com/ for any towing service need in San Diego, California.